My note

Hi everyone,
Did you like the stories I wrote. My first story was My Robot. So far I have written 10 stories, it took me two years to write all these stories(from 2009 to 2011). I like writing all the stories especially fiction ones. All you have to do is, to write fiction story is really on your imagination. To write Nonfiction is one which has really happened. I take four steps for writing process which 1.Prewrite, 2. Draft, 3.edit, 4.Publish. Have fun reading the next stories. Please visit www.tarandaas.blogspot.com to read and give comments.


Sunday, May 22, 2011

Robot Daas

My robot's favorite letters are D,S & A. He likes the letter D, because it makes the sound like the "D"rum. He likes the letter S, because it likes to see the gold fish "S"wim in the pet shop. A it is his most favorite letter of them all because it is the first letter of the "A"lphabet and because he likes "A"pple tree. He wateres the apple tree that is by my yard and he wateres it very well. I knew he needed a name and I taught about his favorite letters, D,S and A. But he needed 2 A's because he likes it the most.

So I thought about the name 1D, 1S, and 2As. I tried SAAD, but that would not be good. I tried DASA but that would not be nice. I tried 15 not good names. I finally found good name for him. His name was DAAS. I checked on it again.

Does it has one D? yes, it does. Does it has one S? yes it does. Does it have two As? yes, it does. But there is one more thing I have to do put that name. I have to ask my Robot if he likes it. So when I talked about this to my Robot he walked around the room and jumped up and down. I knew what he was trying to tell me. He was saying YES. So from now on, his name is DAAS. You will see his name on my next stories.                


                                                                              THE END

2 comments:

  1. Dear Taran,
    Your stories are great and brilliant. I saw snow tubing pictures we did few years ago when you were in Seattle. Write more i like to read more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hamsan... I will write as much as I can. Keep reading more books..

      Delete