My note

Hi everyone,
Did you like the stories I wrote. My first story was My Robot. So far I have written 10 stories, it took me two years to write all these stories(from 2009 to 2011). I like writing all the stories especially fiction ones. All you have to do is, to write fiction story is really on your imagination. To write Nonfiction is one which has really happened. I take four steps for writing process which 1.Prewrite, 2. Draft, 3.edit, 4.Publish. Have fun reading the next stories. Please visit www.tarandaas.blogspot.com to read and give comments.


Friday, March 18, 2011

My Worst Fortune cookie

One day my robot gave me a fortune cookie. I ate it. Inside was a piece of paper and it said, "Monkeys will not be scared of dark".
    I asked my robot "What luck does it mean?" But it took a paper and wrote "You will never know". My robot was right so I never knew what luck it meant and I never did.

What a rip off!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Taran,
    I like/love ur story concept "don't believe in luck" only hardwork pays off.
    guess i am too old to understand ur full story :))

    ReplyDelete